Champion Air-Tech Deluxe Helmet
Proudly handmade in Great Britain! These helmets look great, fit well and are comfortable, whilst meeting all of the new standards - so they can be yellow tagged for ESNZ, FEI and NZPCA competitions in New Zealand.
Low profile helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell. Triple mesh venting for superior airflow. Metallic or silk paint finish options.
- Low profile helmet with lightweight injection moulded ABS shell.
- Triple mesh venting for superior airflow.
- Metallic or silk paint finish options.
- Removable crown comfort padded lining in heat formed hi tech moisture wicking material for superb comfort.
- Four point fully adjustable synthetic leather & webbing harness for perfect stability.
- Quick release buckle.
- Dial fit system for full sizing adjustability.
- Replacement liners available. Available in small, medium & large.
- Your helmet Standards logo can be located inside hat on crown liner, or under padding on EPS.
Standards - This helmet conforms to the following safety standards:
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- ASTM F1163-15
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
This Kitemark Standard is a guarantee every hat will comfortably out perform the four main areas of testing:
- Shock Absorption
- Harness Strength and Stability
- Crush Resistance