LUMIERE 'MILAN' BRIDLE (CONVERTIBLE)
The 'Milan' convertible bridle is a classic style, great for those after a more traditional look. Available in black and brown, the bridle features subtle fancy stitch on the noseband and browband.
With a convertible noseband it can be worn as a cavesson or hanoverian (with flash), through a loop system.
The soft leather bridle features the signature Lumiere anatomic features of a monocrown style headpiece (single strap, cut away from the ears) with generous gel padding, along with a gel padded (non-crank) noseband.
The bridle allows freedom of movement and even pressure distribution. Your horse will love the comfort in this bridle which has been hand made to last.
- Black or brown vegetable tanned top quality leather
- White stitching detail
- Elegant deep drop raised leather browband
- Gel-padded anatomic head piece (single strap)
- Gel-padded noseband in hanoverian
- Stainless steel fittings
- Leather and rubber grip reins come standard or upgrade to premium nappa leather (extra $50)
- Quality stitching and craftsmanship
Absolutely love this bridle. Spot on with the sizing. And overall great quality. Bonus is it came with nice padded reins! I got sick of buying bridles with no reins.
I am in love with this bridle. It fits snuggly and has a gorgeous padded headpiece and lovely white stitching. It fits my pony perfectly and she looks gorgeous in it. Super happy with my purchase!!