Premier Equine Pro-Tech Bug & Fly Boots
We can order these in for you, please contact us for an eta.
Our Pro-Tech Bug Boots will help keep annoying insects away from your horse's legs.
During summer months horse's legs can suffer from fly and midge bites, causing swelling and irritation. Crafted from a 3D ducted sports mesh, these fly boots allow air to flow and circulate around the horse's leg, keeping them cool on the warmest of days. Can be used on both front and hind legs.
- Constructed from breathable 3D ducted sports mesh
- Smooth face to the inner fabric
- Keep legs cool and protect against flies, bug and midges
- Designed and shaped to fit and contour around the tendon and fetlock area
- Wick away moisture and sweat
- Offers lightweight turnout protection
- Secure, stay in place
- Easy to use, put on and take off
- Can be used on front & hind legs
- Sold in pairs
First remove hair & dried sweat with brush. Then ensure all fastenings are closed and machine wash at 30º using non-bio liquid. We recommend washing inside a wash bag. Dry naturally away from direct heat sources.
Please note: Inventory is not tracked on this product. No refunds or exchanges on this product unless faulty, damaged, or out of stock, as we order it in especially for you. For more details, please see our Refund Policy. Allow 10days for delivery.