Champion CPX Supreme Velvet Helmet
These helmets look great, fit well and are comfortable, whilst meeting all of the new standards - so they can be yellow tagged for ESNZ, FEI, NZPCA & A&P competitions in New Zealand.
- A slim profile helmet covered in high quality velvet with a coordinating hat button and ribbon.
- Tough, lightweight injection-moulded ABS shell.
- Crown comfort padding in polyester satin finish with EPS lining in a hi-tech moisture wicking material.
- Four-point padded harness in super soft nude leather with rear lacing for adjustability.
- Metal hook quick release fastening system.
- Shock absorbing peak.
Perfect for: ridden showing, in-hand showing, trail hunting, jumping, flatwork, dressage.
- British PAS 015 2011
- VG1 01.040 2014-12
- British Kitemarked to PAS015 2011
Your helmet standards logo can be located inside the helmet on the crown liner, or under padding on EPS.