EQUINE AMERICA CORTAFLEX REGULAR HA POWDER
Cortaflex – The No1 Joint Supplement.
Over 2 million bottles sold!
Cortaflex is the next generation of Natural health care for joints.
Provides key nutritional building blocks for joint support including collagen, amino acids, MSM, hyaluronic acid and trace elements.
Low sugar – suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis.
BETA NOPS and UFAS accredited, ensuring our products do not contain prohibited substances and are suitable for horses competing under FEI regulations and the Rules of Racing.
- SUPPORT YOUR HORSE’S JOINTS – Cortaflex® Regular is a complementary feed that helps to support and maintain healthy joints in horses and ponies. Formulated for horses in light to moderate work or older horses who need extra mobility support
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS – Provides key nutritional building blocks for joint support including collagen, amino acids, MSM, hyaluronic acid and trace elements
- ESSENTIAL FOR JOINT HEALTH – Cortaflex® contains amino acids such as glutamic acid which is converted in the horse’s body to provide glutamine, which combines with glucose to form glucosamine – which itself then combines with other compounds to help give cartilage its flexibility and “sponginess”
- READY TO USE – Cortaflex® Regular is ready to use and a fully balanced supplement for horses and ponies alike. Made with a highly palatable alfalfa base, just add to your horse’s regular feed
- DOSAGE – Generally, for a 500kg horse, feed 14g per day for ten days. After that, 7g per day
Key Ingredients Per 14g Serving
The unique blend of ingredients includes:
Collagen – one of the most abundant proteins in the body, and provides the structural framework for cartilage, to help give it strength and elasticity. We are proud to confirm that we use a sustainable and ethical source of marine collagen.
Hyaluronic acid – a key compound called a glycosaminoglycan (GAG) which helps to maintain the viscosity of the joint fluid, to lubricate the cartilage and act as an additional shock absorber.
Amino acids – to provide the nutritional building blocks for the production of the amino sugars. The best known amino sugar is probably glucosamine, which is important as a subunit for the production of other compounds called glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) which then bind to the collagen framework in the cartilage, to help give it greater strength and elasticity.
MSM – provides a natural, bioavailable form of sulphur which is a key mineral for the bonding of compounds within the cartilage framework, to enhance strength, and also helps to maintain a normal inflammatory response.
Key trace minerals including manganese, silicon and copper – which all play important roles in the production of structural compounds such as chondroitin, as well as in the production of collagen and hyaluronic acid. These minerals also play key roles in the production of important antioxidants.
What are the benefits of Cortaflex® HA Regular Powder?
- Nutritional support for cartilage (collagen, amino acids, MSM and manganese)
- Antioxidant defence (MSM and copper)
- Joint fluid support (hyaluronic acid)
- Bone and connective tissue repair (MSM, manganese and silicon)
- Suitable for horses and ponies prone to laminitis, including those where the use of glucosamine is a concern for owners.
Cortaflex HA Regular is a cost -effective way to provide high quality joint support!
Available in various sizes to suit all budgets, and as a liquid.
Available in either a 500gm ( 2 month supply ) or 900gm ( 4 month supply)