Flex-On Composite Safety Stirrup "Safe-On"
Pre-Orders arrive in 2-3days.
New generation safety stirrup which offers unrivalled comfort and is fully customisable.
Made in France, the Flex-on Composite Safety Stirrups "Safe-On" are the newest stirrups from Flex-on. With all the advantages of the existing Flex-on models, these new "Safe-On" stirrups bring in the safety element. The outer branch of these stirrups releases for safety.
- Made from an environmentally sourced polyamide
- Contains a flexible steel reinforcement
- Easy to maintain
- Unique shock-absorbing system
- Safety stirrup (outer branch release system)
- Recommended minimum release weight - 40Kg.
- Junior version available for riders under 40Kg.
- Inclined Ultra-Grip: The most popular tread, especially for jumping.
- Inclined Grip: Popular for jumping and riders under 55kg.
- Flat Ultra-Grip: Popular for dressage and general riding.
- Flat Grip: Ideal for dressage, general riding and riders under 55kg.
- Endurance: Triple inclination tread that follows the arch, specially designed for endurance riding and trekking. Optional cage available.