Scoot Boot Hoof Boots (Pair)
Scoot Boots are designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse to allow free and natural movement across all terrain. Scoot boots are perfect for all riding disciplines and a dependable rehab or transition boot.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Included with each pair of Scoot Boots:
- Four pastern straps in black
- Two Trail Gaiters
- Two spare black front closure straps (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have one)
- Six spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have five)
To purchase Scoot Boots individually - Click Here.
Sizing and Fitting Options:
- Measure your horses hooves and compare them to our size chart to determine the correct size.
- Hire our fitting kit to try each size on your horse or pony to determine the correct fit.
- If you are in the lower South Island, we would be happy to bring our complete fitting kit direct to you. To book a professional fitting, please contact us.
- Mini Sizing - Please contact us to discuss.
We are the only approved stockist in New Zealand to offer a Scoot Boot Trade In Service. Buy with confidence from us, knowing you can trade-in your Scoot Boots for another size and only pay the difference.
Perhaps you sold the horse you originally brought the boots for or your horses hooves have changed shape quite a bit - no trouble, just get in touch with us. We are happy to accept lightly-used Scoot Boot trade-ins, on any matching pair of Scoot Boots you purchased from us. To learn more, visit our Scoot Boot Information page or contact us.
To purchase lightly used Scoot Boots - Click Here.
The boots fit perfectly and the horse, whom we recently transitioned to barefoot, is happily walking over stones. Excellent service and product, thank you.
Absolutely love shopping at Griffin Equestrian always fast delivery and great service lv my new scootboots
Great! And great service!
I have been looking at getting Scoot Boots for a while but didn't know where to start. From the ease of ordering the fitting kit to try. All the communication, help and advice from Sophie. My boy now has a pair of Scoots. Great being able to pay via Laybuy
Hubbys horse is next. Huge thanks to Sophie and the team for quick advice service and super fast delivery. Cheers Pauline and my horse Rebel Richie
Love my scootboots my horse also very happy so easy and simple to use