Scoot Boot Hoof Boots (Single Boot)
Scoot Boots are designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse to allow free and natural movement across all terrain. Scoot boots are perfect for all riding disciplines and a dependable rehab or transition boot.
- Easy on easy off
- Will not get soggy, heavy or wet when riding through muddy and wet terrain
- Superb strength over all types of terrain
- Superior traction
- No cables or Velcro
- Lightweight — only 250g
- Great ventilation and breathability for hot climate riding
- Excellent drainage
- Easy to clean
- Will fit hooves securely throughout a trimming cycle
- No adjustment is required as the boot is secured by parts of the hoof that do not grow
Included with each single pack of Scoot Boots:
- Two pastern straps in black
- One Trail Gaiter
- One spare black front closure straps
- Four spare knob hooks plus screws (M00, M0, M1, M2 & M3 sizes have three)
To purchase a matching pair of Scoot Boots - Click Here.
Sizing and Fitting Options:
- Measure your horses hooves and compare them to our size chart to determine the correct size.
- Hire our fitting kit to try each size on your horse or pony to determine the correct fit.
- If you are in the lower South Island, we would be happy to bring our complete fitting kit direct to you. To book a professional fitting, please contact us.
- Mini Sizing - Please contact us to discuss.