Scoot Enduro Hoof Boots (Pair)
Designed by a farrier for the barefoot horse, the Scoot Enduro also supports barefoot mules and is great for long distance riding. It has fully adjustable straps around the heel bulbs and accommodates various hoof types, especially high heels.
- Robust, durable and lightweight
- Excellent traction, flexible sole
- No rubbing, twisting or lost boots
- Open toe, sides and back with no bulb pressure
- Excellent drainage and ventilation
- Adjustable straps, no cables or velcro
- Coloured strap options
- Available sizes: 00, 0, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
- Range of mud straps provided to ensure correct size
- Bulb Strap can be lengthened or shortened
- Bulb Extender places the bulb strap in the correct position for underrun or high heels
- 2 settings to adjust rear screws
Included with each pair of Scoot Enduro Hoof Boots:
Sizing and Fitting Options:
- Measure your horses hooves and compare them to our size chart to determine the correct size.
- Hire our fitting kit to try each size on your horse or pony to determine the correct fit.
- If you are in the lower South Island, we would be happy to bring our complete fitting kit direct to you. To book a professional fitting, please contact us.
We are the only approved stockist in New Zealand to offer a Scoot Boot Trade In Service. Buy with confidence from us, knowing you can trade-in your matching pair of Scoot Boots for another size and only pay the difference.
Perhaps you sold the horse you originally brought the boots for or your horses hooves have changed shape quite a bit - no trouble, just get in touch with us. We are happy to accept lightly-used Scoot Boot trade-ins, on any matching pair of Scoot Boots you purchased from us. To learn more, visit our Scoot Boot Information page or contact us.