Scoot Skins Glue-on (Pair)
Riding in Scoot Skins will also allow you to take advantage of our proven tread design providing unparalleled traction when riding in slippery conditions. You will also be able to take advantage of the extended wear life of the Skin's soles giving you extra competitive miles.
Unique Features and Benefits
- Can be glued on for the entire trim cycle due to the sole flushing design.
- Easier glue manipulation.
- Greater gluing area.
- Superior traction.
- Extra resets.
- Durable and flexible.
- Only 220g (8 ounces)
- Open front allows toe of hoof to be seated in correct position.
- Shufit Glue kit sold separately.
Scoot Skin Gluing, Cleaning and Removal
For successful application, we recommend gluing to be undertaken by people who are skilled and experienced in gluing hoof boots.
How to prepare and glue on Scoot Skins
How to clean your glue-on Scoot Skins
How to remove your Scoot Skins and dress the hoof
How long can I keep Skins on?
SIZING AND FITTING OPTIONS:
- Measure your horses hooves and compare them to our size chart to determine the correct size.
- Please note that these are slightly different in size to the Scoot Boots Hoof Boots and you may need to go down a size.